The German Way Forum provides a means of communication for expatriates. Many of these expatriates who have questions or other issues can simply post to the blog, and wait for others who are more knowledgeable to answer their queries. Whether it be problems with the language or everyday life, the German Way Forums seeks to answer these questions. Many members of the site are Americans living in Germany, or other German speaking countries. These forums seek to provide a safe environment for expatriates to voice their concern.
- Polyphone Auseinandersetzungen mit kulturellen Bildern, Vorurteilen und Rassismus im Hörspiel “Bitmemiş – not finished yet” (2019) von Ralf Haarmann und Tuğsal Moğul
- Writing as an (Im)migrant: Calls to Action in Fatma Aydemir’s “Work”
- Multilingual Lives, Monolingual Institutions
- Minds of Their Own: Documenting Voices of Migrants to the GDR
- The Perception of Language in Countries of Migration
Tagsannouncement anthology art article assimilation book review border citizenship comedy community culture discrimination education employment Europe event family fiction film film review food German Germany history identity immigration integration Jewish language literature migrants migration mobility Multicultural Germany multilingualism nonfiction novel pop culture racism religion Turkey Turkish violence xenophobia youth culture