Breathlessly energetic Berlin-set hip-hop epic »Status Yo!« employs performers and locations from local music scene to tell an ambitious story of one eventful night in the German capital. With just 24 hours in which to organize the biggest party the city’s ever seen, Yan Eq, Jamie, Sera and others must deal with their love lives, tenuous living arrangements and various shady characters on their way to hip-hop glory.
- Polyphone Auseinandersetzungen mit kulturellen Bildern, Vorurteilen und Rassismus im Hörspiel “Bitmemiş – not finished yet” (2019) von Ralf Haarmann und Tuğsal Moğul
- Writing as an (Im)migrant: Calls to Action in Fatma Aydemir’s “Work”
- Multilingual Lives, Monolingual Institutions
- Minds of Their Own: Documenting Voices of Migrants to the GDR
- The Perception of Language in Countries of Migration
Tagsannouncement anthology art article assimilation book review border citizenship comedy community culture discrimination education employment Europe event family fiction film film review food German Germany history identity immigration integration Jewish language literature migrants migration mobility Multicultural Germany multilingualism nonfiction novel pop culture racism religion Turkey Turkish violence xenophobia youth culture